Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rocks


I've always enjoyed photography. I like to take pictures of random ordinary things and see if I can make them beautiful. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. This rocks are actually a walking path. I thought the pattern was intriguing. I like this photo. To bad Miss Priss doesn't like to stand still long enough for photos. This is one of my hobbies that I would like to do more of. Its just a matter of finding the time, you know somewhere between 4 and 6 am.

2 comments:

  1. I guess the nut didn't fall far from the tree on that one. Kahuna is always asking "why are you taking a picture of a clothes pin?" I guess he didn't think it looked like the Virgin Mary. Come to think of it it looks more like the Virgin Marty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The walking path at the church?

    ReplyDelete