Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yum...Food

Have I mentioned that I love to eat? Well I do. I love eating all kinds of food, as long as I don't have to cook it or clean up after we eat. Here's the problem...I'm not as active as I once was. I used to dance 40 hours a week, ballet, tap, jazz. Hell I could eat a whole chocolate cake and never gain an ounce. Lets just say that this is no longer the case. I smell chocolate cake and a whole pound materializes on my ass. So do I go out and run 2 miles everyday or do 100 situps. Nope, I sit here and bitch about it and shove another piece of cookie in my mouth. Productive I know. Now Gladys tells me, don't eat carbs, don't eat sugar, dont eat fruit. Just shoot me. Needless to say I fell off that wagon and didn't even bother runing to catch up to it. Eventually I will have to do something or everyone will see me on that TLC show that tells us about the 800 lb woman. Least I'll be famous. See, I'm a glass is half full kinda girl.

1 comment:

  1. You can still eat, just not anything that taste good.

    ReplyDelete