Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ok, here we go.

Just so you know, my mother has the gift of gab. Lets just say that I fell very very far from that tree. I am not naturally a big talker. I like to listen and watch. This may be the reason why I am so good and taking care of "crazy" people. I remember listening to my grandfather and my great great uncle tell stories. I love going through old family photos and learning the story behind the picture. I want someone else to tell the story, I just want to soak it in.

So why am I trying this? Glutton for punishment I guess. Need some work on my writing skill. Maybe, I want to give story telling a try. This blog isn't going to be for everyone, but if it reaches one person (even if its just Mama) then thats enough for me.

1 comment:

  1. YIPEEE! I think you need to start out telling us all about the tin foil guy.

    ReplyDelete