Friday, July 17, 2009

Would you believe it if I said...

Ok, so I'm standing by my car when this guy who has on a zoo uniform comes to me and says "you have to help cathc this rampaging elephant before he hurts somebody!" Me being aware that this is my moment to do my civic duty I grap a rope and begin to hunt the elephant to the nearest wooded spot....what is that....oh....you don't believe that uh? Well.....how bout this

So I'm standing next to my car when I see one of my beloved clients being assualted by a big ugly evil drug dealer. My poor little client is cowering in fear and shaking uncontrollable. This is my moment to help the helpless, defend the defendless, rescue the rescueless (I think you get my point there). I charge after the horrible drug dealer knocking him to the ground where we tussel for what seems like hours. After hog tying the low down dirty scoundrel (I've always wanted to say that) my client begins to cry and thank me profously....oh....wait, you say you don't believe that either.....darn.....

Ok, so the truth of the matter is I was standing next to my car (see I don't lie all the time) and I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing because it was raining and I didn't want to get wet. I went to open my car door and conked my self in the head with my own car door. But when people ask me where I got this cut and ugly purple bruise I'm gonna say I was hunting elephants and wrestling with drug dealers. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh hunny NO! I hate that you inherited my graceful genes. Oh wait aren't you the graceful ballerina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have put you on my favorites next to your mom's blog.

    Love, Uncle Buck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo! Two people read my blog! Its like having my name in the phone book. I'm somebody!

    ReplyDelete